While there are many resources for veterans transition, we try to provide a unique and geographic specific informational program. Be sure to follow our Events page to find out when we are providing the next Transition Assistance Program Seminar.
Click the banner above to access the DOD Turbo Tap website.
• Army: Army Career and Alumni Program - The Army Career and Alumni Program (ACAP) is a military personnel function and the Centers are found under the Director of Human Resources (DHR) or the Military Personnel Office (MILPO). http://www.acap.army.mil/
• Army National Guard: The National Guard has placed a transition assistance advisor at each of the State Joint Forces Headquarters to serve as the statewide point of contact and coordinator for easy access to Department of Veterans Affairs benefits and to provide assistance in access to entitlements through the Military Health System (TRICARE). For more information review Chapter Seven of the National Guard Transition Assistance Guide. A directory of state offices can be found at: http://www.ngb.army.mil/resources/states.aspx
• Navy: Fleet and Family Support Center. Navy personnel should make an appointment with their Command Career Counselor for a Pre-separation counseling interview and the Navy CONSEP (Career Options and Skills Evaluation Program) self assessment at least 180 days prior to separation. https://www.nffsp.org/
• Marines: Career Resource Management Center (CRMC)/Transition & Employment Assistance Program Center. http://www.usmc-mccs.org/tamp/index.cfm
• Air Force: Airman and Family Readiness Center. You can find the nearest office using the military installation finder at: www.militaryinstallations.dod.mil
• Coast Guard: Worklife Division – Transition Assistance. Coast Guard Worklife staffs can be found at your nearest Integrated Support Command. http://www.uscg.mil/worklife/