The Lone Star Veterans Association is looking for veterans to step up and join our Leadership Team. If you are attending college, you have the opportunity to earn college credit by working with the LSVA. If you wish to take part in this program, you must:
- Contact your academic advisor about your college's internship program, requirements, if the Lone Star Veterans Association may host you as an intern, and hours that must be dedicated.
- Send Brian Wilson, brian@LoneStarVeterans.org, a copy of your resume, a letter of intent on the internship, that includes a description of the degree you are pursuing, copy of a DD-214, how you can help LSVA, and any forms required by the college to fulfill the internship.
- Do not contact Brian Wilson until you have verified that your school will accept you as an intern for the Lone Star Veterans Association.
- We are looking for Interns to work in the following four departments:
- Communications - good for journalism, public relations, and communications degree majors.
- Career Transition - human resources, business, and management degree majors.
- Camaraderie Program - social sciences, kinesiology, hospitality management.
- Operations - business, management, MBA's.
In order to receive college credit for the internship, you have to fulfill all the requirements given to you by your college for your degree. The Lone Star Veterans is a federally recognized 501(c)3. The Lone Star Veterans Association does not guarantee college credit. You will not be accepted to our Summer Internship program until you have interviewed with members of the Leadership Team.